We love strong feminine figures and that’s why we named this necklace after Hecate, goddess from Ancient Greece, who among other things, was associated with witchcraft and sorcery. Our kind of goddess for sure!
Aesthetically speaking, the more the better for us and this is another necklace we love to stack with more gold jewellery around our neck - looking opulent!
This beautiful thicker gold chain necklace features a focal rectangular faceted claw crystal pendant, as well as a pavé moon and pearl charms.
- Green Agate rectangle claw crystal pendant - 10 x14 mm
- Stainless steel flat curb chain
- Swarovski pearl + pavé crescent moon charms
- Brass findings
- Lobster clasp + hand stamped tag
- Total circumference length approx. 44.5 cm
- 24k gold plated
Each piece is gold plated in London. In order to preserve your jewellery piece, make sure to avoid contact with perfume, sprays and remove before showering.