We had made a different version of this necklace a few months ago but sold it at a market and never got to publish it online. Because we ran out of the precise beads we originally used, this time around we selected pastel peach with metallic purple and green beads.
This fine rosary necklace features a focal moon crescent pendant, with a small deep blue crystal charm hanging in its centre.
This pendant will dance with you until dawn!
- Flat round faceted glass beads (peach AB and peacock) 4 x 3 mm
- Brass decorated crescent moon pendant 15 x 22 mm
- Deep blue glass crystal teardrop charm 5 x 11 mm
- Brass findings
- Lobster clasp + hand stamped tag
- Total circumference length approx. 44.5 cm
- 24k gold plated
Each piece is gold plated in London. In order to preserve your jewellery piece, make sure to avoid contact with perfume, sprays and remove before showering.