Now here we introduce a very special piece - the first of a long line we hope. We spent time lovingly imagining this statement fish pendant. It was carved from wax, then casted in brass and finally hand finished and polished, before having its final gold robe.
The fish holds a large freshwater pearl in its mouth, for an extra lushious detail. Our Aquaria pendant hangs from a hand looped rosary, featuring a mix of baroque freshwater pearls and orange Aurora Borealis faceted glass beads.
This is a super Deluxe and unique piece, inspired by opulent vintage jewellery.
- Brass cast connector fish pendant 35 x 36 mm
- Large oval freshwater pearl
- Mix of baroque freshwater pearls and orange AB faceted glass beads
- Brass findings
- Lobster clasp + hand stamped tag
- Total circumference length approx. 47 cm
- Gold plated
Each piece is gold plated in London. In order to preserve your jewellery piece, make sure to avoid contact with perfume, sprays and remove before showering.