Lemon tears, raspberry rocks, pear drops, gumdrops - glowing boiled sweets and powdered sherbets jumbled together in pink and white striped paper bags...
This opulent necklace features a decadent tumble of delicious, juicy glass crystal charms, freshwater pearl and a coupleof natural stones on a golden rolo chain - A rainbow cornucopia of gems, like the most dreamy pick and mix sweets.
This is our second incarnation of this design idea and it has a softer, more pastel antique feel to it, with the creamy tinted tones of labradorite, opalite and pearl.
Treat yourself to this sweet confection!
- Chunky brass rolo chain
- Focal baroque freshwater pearl
- Mini Rose Quartz rectangle charm
- Mini Labradorite rectangle charm
- Assorted glass crystal charms
- Brass round spring clasp + Abar closure
- Brass findings
- Total circumference length approx. 50 cm
- gold plated
Each piece is gold plated in London. In order to preserve your jewellery piece, make sure to avoid contact with perfume, sprays and remove before showering.