Lola is a playful one! She likes to mix it all - styles and textures, with a touch of girlishness and a dash of sleek elegance... She is an irreverent glamorous Princess!
Our Lola earrings feature leverback earring findings, with tiny shell details at the front. The drop is composed of our hand carved baroque link, luscious freshwater pearl drop and finished with a hand-woven beaded flower. The beaded flower is made of Amethyst AB Austrian crystal bicone beads and a focal faceted Jade bead.
- Brass cast 'baroque' links
- Freshwater pearl drop beads
- Amethyst AB Austrian crystal bicone beads
- Jade round faceted beads
- Brass leverback earring findings
- Brass findings
- Nylon thread
- Total length (including earring findings) approx. 8.5 cm
- Gold plated
Each piece is gold plated in London. In order to preserve your jewellery piece, make sure to avoid contact with perfume, sprays and remove before showering.